Wednesday, August 26, 2026

A Praise to God

 “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever” 

(Psalm 73:26, NIV).


It’s been a few weeks since I’ve posted. My heart was heavy and zi was weary, but God is my strength.  God is my everything.  Today I would like to offer a praise to My God.  I want to praise Him for His faithfulness and honor Him for His holiness.

I want to thank Him for His daily presence.  


I want to thank God for Jesus that ushers in salvation and the Spirit that grants sanctification.  I want to thank Him for His wisdom and grace.  I thank Him for His covering.  I thank Him for being God.


Lord, You know what I have been through and You are seeing me to the other side.  Thank You Lord.  I love You.  In Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment