And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. ~ 2 Corinthians 3:18
Each day is a gift. An opportunity to become like Christ. It’s a privilege given to us through Jesus Christ because when He died on the cross taking on our sin and rose again the veil was torn in two. Because of Jesus we have direct access to the Father (Ephesians 2:18). We can approach the throne grace with confidence (Hebrews 4:16). And when we get in the presence of God His Spirit transforms us. We reflect on His glory as we worship Him.
As we walk through this journey on earth there should be a difference about us as believers, God’s chosen people (1 Peter 2:9). We should be lights that shine bright for Christ, this is our reasonable service. So, as we breathe in and exhale, let’s breathe the sweet aroma of Christ on others (2 Corinthians 2:15).
Let us endeavor to surrender our lives to Christ and spend time in His presence so that we can become more like Him; kind, loving, faithful, and true. We don’t have to strive, but trust God and His process. Yes, this may include trials and tribulations. But remember Jesus suffered and our suffering will not be in vain. The joy on the other side of that possible sorrow is that we are more like Him and others will be blessed because of it. Let us be the fruit of God so that others may see and taste of His goodness.
Father, as the song says, “let me come into Your glory. For in Your glory there is peace and Your glory Your reveal yourself to me.” You show me who I am meant to be. You are God and I want others to see You in me. I want to glorify you in my everyday actions. I want to be an instrument worship. I want to be more like You. I want to decrease so that You may increase. So I humbly thank You for each day that You give me. Let me live it with purpose and intention. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Diane Boyle Thanks for those inspiring words of faith. Needed to hear this today. Many blessings. Your class is blessed to have you as an amazing teacher. Hugs.
ReplyDelete