“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”~ Psalm 34:18
My spirit is crushed. I feel guilty that it is crushed because I know that I am a blessed woman. Yet, events have transpired that make me have a deep ache. I feel despair. I tell myself to trust in the Lord. I cry out to Him because I know He is mighty to save. Yet, these feelings won't go away.
I ask myself if I am having enough faith? Then I acknowledge that I am indeed human and that sometimes life is just gonna be hard. Sometimes we are going to be brokenhearted, but I can find comfort in the fact that God is near and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
I also realize that i am just going to have to wait on His timing. The enemy wants me to feel guilty for feeling weak and sad, but the Lord is going to get the glory out this. His name is praised and will be praised. I will not trust in my strength, but His.
I will come out of this. I will see the other side. His power will rest on me for His power is made perfect in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9). So I will turn my ear to God. I will wait on His salvation and praise Him in the meantime. I will find joy in my sorrow because I know the Lord and I know that He is able. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13. I have angels surrounding me and prayer partners uplifting me and standing in the gap. God will fight and win this battle for me (Exodus 14:14).
Lord, You know my burdens and You know my story. I know my tears are not wasted on You. I will stand in confidence waiting to see Your glory. Help me to wait well. Thank You for your comfort and thank You for Your truth. Lift up my head and let me continue to look to You. I thank You in advance for what You are going to do. In Jesus name. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment